Our plans for the day shifted at the last minute so I am just now getting to posting my thankful list I’d planned for today. I’d also planned other posts for earlier this week, which obviously didn’t happen, but I really wanted to get this one up.
I’ve felt more tired than usual this week. I think that’s due to an increase in outside the house and people activity at the end of last week and over the weekend. This introvert is missing her quiet ‘me time.’ I’m looking forward to a little recharge time over the coming weekend.
Today (and this month) I am thankful for…
- a healthy, happy baby
- hot showers on cold mornings
- a new friend
- high quality children’s consignment shops in our area
- the mild winter thus far (though I would like it to really snow sometime!)
- friends who keep me accountable and pray for me
- stories that transport me to other times and other places
- old friends who keep in touch over the years and miles that separate us
- God’s control over the future of this nation
- the time every evening when my husband walks in the door
- a night out with MOPS ladies (without the baby!)
- quick answers to prayer
- a baby that likes to snuggle
What are you thankful for these days?