Lisa over at The Army Chap’s Wife does a weekly thankfulness post (like many other bloggers) and I thought it would be fun to play along today, though I suppose the real benefit comes on the weeks when it’s harder to be thankful. It is a cold, gray, rainy Fall day here making it the perfect time to focus on more pleasant things.
Without further ado, today I am thankful for:
- My new robe and slippers that keep me warm and cozy during middle of the night feedings.
- Jeff’s new job that starts next week. It isn’t a pay raise or anything, but it will hopefully be a better fit and more stimulating for him.
- The freedom to stay home to raise and care for my son myself.
- Fluffy mail (aka new cloth diapers) in fun colors.
- God coordinating Sam’s dedication at church with my parents’ visit from out of state. I had nothing to do with the picking of either date, but Someone did.